You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Pina Colada Recipe! This is one delicious low fodmap drink that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap drinks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Pina Colada Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple
To make our Low FODMAP Pina Colada Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add spinach, coconut milk, and Lemonaid infusion into a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the frozen pineapple and blend for another 2-3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Add more coconut milk if needed for a thinner consistency.
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 8 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap drinks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap drinks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Pina Colada Recipe!