Low FODMAP Peanut butter cup inspired Chia Pudding. Mix together the night before and wake up to a delicious, fiber filled, nutrient packed low FODMAP breakfast!
You're in for a treat with this low FODMAP Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding – Lacto-Vegetarian recipe! Perfect addition to your low FODMAP snacks & desserts recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding, you will need the following:
- ¼ cup black or white chia seeds
- ½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon low FODMAP chocolate whey protein powder
- ½ tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
To make our Low FODMAP Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding, follow these steps:
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar.
- Close and shake vigorously.
- Uncover and stir to ensure that no peanut butter or low FODMAP chocolate whey protein powder is stuck at the bottom.
- Close the jar, shake again and place into the refrigerator to chill for 6 hours or overnight. The colder the pudding gets, the better.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP snack or dessert protein recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding!