Low FODMAP Parmesan-Crusted Turkey Escalope Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Savor every bite of this pan-fried turkey escalope, that is guaranteed to be a big hit at the dinner table.
To make our Low FODMAP Parmesan-Crusted Turkey Escalope Recipe, you will need the following:
- 8 turkey steaks
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs low-fodmap
- 1 tsp Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
To make our Low FODMAP Parmesan-Crusted Turkey Escalope Recipe, follow these steps:
- Flatten turkey steaks with a rolling pin.
- Mix bread crumbs, tuscan herb seasoning, salt, pepper, and parmesan in a bag.
- Dip each turkey steak in the beaten eggs, and then coat with the bread-crumb mix.
- Pan-fry using 3 tbsp. of olive oil, or oven bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes until juices run clear.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Parmesan-Crusted Turkey Escalope Recipe!