You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP One Pan Paleo Plate Recipe! This is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP One Pan Paleo Plate Recipe, you will need the following:
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups Broccoli (heads only, washed, trimmed and halved)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus extra for brushing)
- 3/4 Sweet Potato (washed and sliced in half)
- 1 tbsp Low FODMAP Lemon & Herb Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP One Pan Paleo Plate Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the chicken breast with olive oil and season with sea salt, black pepper and Low FODMAP Lemon & Herb Seasoning. Place on the baking sheet.
- Toss your broccoli in olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Place on the baking sheet with the chicken.
- Slice your sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and pierce the flesh multiple times with a fork all over to create holes. Brush the flesh of each half with olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Place these on the baking sheet with the flesh facing up.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken breast is cooked through. (Note: Sweet potato may need longer depending on size.)
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and divide onto plates. Enjoy!
No Chicken Breast:
- Use turkey breast.
Vegans and Vegetarians
- Replace chicken with roasted chickpeas.
- Slice sweet potato into cubes or fries
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP One Pan Paleo Plate Recipe!