This low FODMAP Oatmeal Drink helps with:
- Appetite/weight loss
- Change in sense of taste or smell
- Dry mouth Nausea Sore mouth
- Sore throat/trouble swallowing
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 cups low FODMAP milk (lactose free milk or plant milk)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop Casa de Sante low FODMAP certified protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of cloves
- pinch of salt
1. Add the oats to a bowl, stir in the milk, and let stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
2. Add the oats, milk, and all other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until barely simmering, about 5 minutes. Pour into mugs and serve.
Nutritional facts per serving: 400 calories, 23 g fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 34g carbohydrates, 5g fiber, 20g sugar and 27g protein.