You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Oatmeal Chia Breakfast Cookies Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection! Good as a low fodmap snacks too!
To make our Low FODMAP Oatmeal Chia Breakfast Cookies Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup vegan bittersweet chocolate chips
To make our Low FODMAP Oatmeal Chia Breakfast Cookies Recipe, follow these steps:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt in a large food processor bowl, and process until oats are coarsely chopped.
- Add coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, water, and vanilla extract and process until ingredients are well combined. Dough will be sticky and form a ball.
- Remove chopping blade from the food processor bowl, and stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to drop 12 spoonfuls of dough on baking sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, then remove cookies from oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy up to 2 cookies in a sitting.
165 calories (per cookie)
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free
For quick and easy Low FODMAP breakfast bowls and granola, check out the Casa de Sante shop!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Oatmeal Chia Breakfast Cookies Recipe!