Low FODMAP Nut Filled Dark Chocolate Covered Protein Truffles are an easy and delicious treat made with protein powder and dark chocolate for a healthy snack that tastes amazingly delicious!
To make our Low FODMAP Nut Filled Dark Chocolate Covered Protein Truffles, you will need the following:
- 1/4 cup Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder by Casa de Sante or Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder (for Vegans)
- 1/8 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 tbsp gluten free oat flour
- 6 low FODMAP nuts e.g Brazil nuts
- Water (see directions)
- 3 squares 85-90% dark chocolate, melted
To make our Low FODMAP Nut Filled Dark Chocolate Covered Protein Truffles, follow these steps:
- Using a blender or a strongly-powered fork, mix together the protein powder, ground almonds, and flour adding one tablespoon of water at a time until a thick and pasty mixture is formed
- Proceed to then melt your chocolate in a bain marie (a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water).
- Shape the mix into balls around a nut and dip them in the melted chocolate one by one.
- To set the chocolate, stick them in the fridge for an hour (or the freezer for thirty minutes) and voila!
- Per one out of six: 56.1cal, 3.5g protein, 2.8g carbs, 3.2g fat, and 1.36g fiber!
Serving size: 6
For more amazing low FODMAP Holiday recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Holiday recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Nut Filled Dark Chocolate Covered Protein Truffles Recipe!