You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Mini Bundt Cake Recipe - delicious, yummy low FODMAP dessert.
Perfect addition to your low fodmap desserts recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Mini Bundt Cake Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cloves
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- Granola snack by Casa de Sante
- 2 bananas (1 ripe, 1 unripe)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raspberry
- black chocolate
- brazil nuts
- pine nuts
- coconut flakes
To make our Low FODMAP Mini Bundt Cake Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl mix buckwheat flour, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and Granola Snack by Casa de Sante.
- We put it aside.
- In another bowl mix 2 bananas, 1 egg, 1/2 almond milk, 2 tsp peanut butter and 1 tsp coconut oil.
- We take the first bowl and mix with the second bowl.
- Put 1/2 cup of raspberry and continue to mix all the ingredients.
- We take the mini bundt cake pan and put the contents.
- Put it 25 minutes in the oven.
- Decorate with black chocolate, Brazil nuts, pine nuts and coconut.
For more amazing low fodmap desserts, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap desserts from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Mini Bundt Cake Recipe!