Low FODMAP Minestrone Soup Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Minestrone Soup Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups peeled and diced celeriac
- 8 cups vegetable broth (without onions or garlic)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- 1 ½ tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup brown rice pasta (shells or elbows)
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish
To make our Low FODMAP Minestrone Soup Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add shredded carrots and diced celeriac and sauté for about 8-10 minutes, or until vegetables begin to get tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the brown rice pasta and grated parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 45 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add brown rice pasta and continue to simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese, if desired.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Minestrone Soup Recipe!