You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP MEXICAN BURGERS Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP MEXICAN BURGERS Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Case de santé Mexican Seasoning mix
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup Guacamole
- 1 head leaf lettuce
To make our Low FODMAP MEXICAN BURGERS Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat grill.
- Combine beef, salt, and Case de santé Mexican Seasoning mix in a large bowl.
- Form into 6-8 patties depending on how large you want them.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until desired doneness.
- Top the burgers with salsa and Guacamole, if desired and wrap with lettuce leaves.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP MEXICAN BURGERS Recipe!