You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe! This is one delicious low fodmap pasta salad recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap pasta salad recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2oz. of Gluten-free (GF) penne pasta
- 10 large olives (pitted)
- 5 long green beans, steamed
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Prepare the GF pasta per instructions on the box and set aside.
- Blanch the green beans in a boiling pot for about 3 minutes and cut them up to bite size.
- In a mortar or bowl muddle the chopped fresh basil in extra virgin olive oil and add the Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Combine the pasta with the basil olive oil mixture and toss well.
- Place the pasta on a plate with the green beans and olives and enjoy this dish cold or hot.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap salads, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap salads from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe!