You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP MARINARA SAUCE Recipe! This is one delicious low fodmap pasta sauce that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap pasta recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP MARINARA SAUCE Recipe, you will need the following:
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes (be sure no garlic and/or onions added)
- 28 ounce can tomato puree (be sure no garlic and/or onions added)
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
To make our Low FODMAP MARINARA SAUCE Recipe, follow these steps:
- Combine all ingredients together in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
- If desired, use immersion blender to make sauce smoother.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap pasta recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP MARINARA SAUCE Recipe!