Low FODMAP Lentil Tacos Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Lentil Tacos Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 cans of lentils (15 ounce), drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 corn taco shells
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Tomato, diced
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
To make our Low FODMAP Lentil Tacos Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add lentils, olive oil, Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix, and salt to a large skillet and stir well to combine.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until warm, mashing lentils with the back of a spoon.
- Line the bottom of each taco shell with lentil mixture and top with romaine lettuce, tomato, and cheddar cheese.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lentil Tacos Recipe!