This Low FODMAP LEMON HUMMUS Recipe is a power boost to the good old hummus! A healthy and delicious twist on classic hummus!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dip recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP LEMON HUMMUS Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
To make our Low FODMAP LEMON HUMMUS Recipe, follow these steps:
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans.
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with baby carrots or tortilla chips.
For more amazing low fodmap dip recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dip from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP LEMON HUMMUS Recipe!