You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Pizzadillas Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snacks recipe that your kids will love!
PREP:7 mins COOK:20 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:125 Level:Easy
To make our Low FODMAP Pizzadillas Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 8 oz low FODMAP Nellino's Pomodoro Sauce
- ¼ cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup low FODMAP Pepperoni (check ingredients)
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 Oil
To make our Low FODMAP Pizzadillas Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Saute ½ chopped red bell pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat with 1 Tbsp oil. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Pour 8oz Nellino Pomodoro Sauce into the saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups chopped spinach and stir until wilted.
3. On a cutting board, lay 2 tortillas flat, spread a layer of tomato sauce, sprinkle ⅛ cup cheese per tortilla, and add a layer of pepperoni. Working quickly, fold tortilla in half.
4. Lay the pizzadillas in a skillet on medium low heat and toast until the sides are crispy and cheese melts, about 8 minutes.
5. Cut the pizzadillas into wedges and serve.
For more amazing low FODMAP snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks for kids recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Pizzadillas Recipe!