This low FODMAP, keto & paleo oat-free porridge is a hearty warm breakfast that can be made on the stovetop or in the microwave for a healthy, quick breakfast that only has 5g net carbs per serving.
- Prep Time 1 minute
- Cook Time 4 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Servings 1 serving
- Calories 489 kcal
- 1/2 cup water or low FODMAP milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated stevia or low FODMAP sweetener to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
To make our low FODMAP Keto Noatmeal, follow these steps:
- Add all ingredients except the vanilla to a small saucepan over low heat.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly, about 3 to 5 minutes; stir in the vanilla. Serve warm.
- Add all ingredients except the vanilla to a large bowl
- Microwave on high until thickened, about 2 minutes, then stir in the vanilla.
- Serve warm.
Net Carbs: 5g per serving
Instead of water you can use low FODMAP milk, or just stir in a splash of your favorite kind of milk or cream once it’s cooked for a creamier texture.
- Granola: Top with low FODMAP granola
- More protein: add a tablespoon of low FODMAP protein powder
- Maple Walnut: Top with 1 teaspoon maple syrup and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts.
- Blueberry Pie: Add 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon; stir in 1/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen) right before serving.
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar: Add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon; top with 1 pat grass-fed butter and 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar.
- Pina Colada: Top with 1/3 cup cubed fresh pineapple and 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Almond Joy: Top with 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon chopped toasted almonds, and 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut.
For more amazing Keto low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed another low FODMAP keto recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Keto Noatmeal!