This Low FODMAP Holiday Fluff is a perfect holiday dessert that's going to add a little extra magic to your holiday dessert table!
Soft, fluffy, and sweet low FODMAP dessert that's lighter than air and just perfect for the holiday season.
To make our Low FODMAP Holiday Fluff, you will need the following:
- 1/4 cup Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder by Casa de Sante or Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder (for Vegans)
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1/2 cup lactose free milk (or plant milk)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A few pecans (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Holiday Fluff, follow these steps:
- Blended the whey with pumpkin, vanilla essence, cloves, cinnamon and milk.
- When all blended, transfer the mix to the electric whisker and let it whisk for a good 4-5 minutes.
- When nicely fluffed, divide the mixture into two ramekins. Fill with a layer of fluff, pecans, cinnamon and, on top, more fluff.
Per one bowl of fluff (without pecans as these are optional) out of the two you get from the mix above: 166.5cal, 16.9g protein, 14.75g carbs, 5.45g fat and 5g fiber!
For more amazing low FODMAP Holiday recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Holiday recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Holiday Fluff Recipe!