You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP High Protein Quinoa Salad Boats Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP High Protein Quinoa Salad Boats Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 cup dry Quinoa, rinsed and washed
- Casa De Sante Vegetable stock powder
- 6 jumbo shrimp
- Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- 1 Romaine heart, washed
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- 3-‐4 cherry tomatoes quartered
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Regular olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- Handful of Cilantro leaves
To make our Low FODMAP High Protein Quinoa Salad Boats Recipe, follow these steps:
- Marinade the shrimps in 1 Tbsp. regular olive oil and liberal dousing of Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Grill, pan sear or bake the shrimps until done, about 8-‐10 minutes.
- Make ¾ cup vegetable stock using 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock Powder in ¾ cup of hot water.
- Add quinoa and cook 5-‐10 minutes until fluffy and liquid is gone.
- In a salad bowl combine, quinoa, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and shrimp.
- Whisk the extra virgin olive oil with the juice of 1 lemon to make the dressing.
- Prepare romaine boats and scoop in the quinoa, shrimp and salad.
- Garnish with cilantro and squeeze of lemon.
Dairy-‐free, Gluten Free, Soy-‐free
Casa de Sante is the source for all your low FODMAP cooking needs.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP High Protein Quinoa Salad Boats Recipe!