This easy Low FODMAP Ground Beef Taco Salad Recipe is a perfect addition to your low FODMAP appetizers recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Ground Beef Taco Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 medium head lettuce, shredded, about 4 cups
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups corn chips
Total: 22 mins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 12 mins
Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
To make our Low FODMAP Ground Beef Taco Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a heavy skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef and Casa de Sante low FODMAP Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix, stirring until the beef is no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, combine and toss shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, tomato, olives, and green bell pepper. For each serving, place lettuce mixture on a salad plate or bowl, top with some of the seasoned ground beef and garnish the taco salad with taco chips.
- Alternatively, the salad may be served atop taco chips or in a taco shell "bowl."
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Ground Beef Taco Salad Recipe from Casa de Sante!