This easy low FODMAP Grilled Shrimp with Jalapeno Cilantro Dip is a perfect addition to your low FODMAP appetizers recipe collection!
To make our low FODMAP Grilled Shrimp with Jalapeno Cilantro Dip appetizer recipe, you will need the following:
FOR THE DIP:
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1 Jalapeño seeds and veins removed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
FOR THE SHRIMPS:
- ½ bunch chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons low FODMAP Garlic Oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Cajun/Creole Seasoning or for more kick, use low FODMAP Chili Seasoning
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Let set: 1 hour
- Pre Heat oven to 375
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend well.
- Put into covered container and chill for one hour.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cilantro, oil, lime juice, lime zest, and seasoning.
- Add the shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp start to turn pink and begin to shape the letter “c”. Do not over cook, they will continue to cook once removed from heat.
Note: Both the dip and the grilled shrimp may be made a day ahead and served cold. Squeeze a lime over the shrimp before serving if serving cold to wake up the flavor.
Discover more amazing low FODMAP appetizers.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Grilled Shrimp with Jalapeno Cilantro Dip appetizer recipe from Casa de Sante!