This Low FODMAP Grilled Halibut with Arugula Salad Recipe is a brilliant way to work both greens and fish into your repertoire. Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Grilled Halibut with Arugula Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 Lemon (juiced and the other cut into wedges)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved (8 cherry tomatoes))
- 20 ozs Halibut Fillet
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano (shaved)
To make our Low FODMAP Grilled Halibut with Arugula Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a small mason jar, combine half the olive oil with the lemon juice. Add half of the sea salt. Put a lid on it and shake well. Set dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the halibut fillets with remaining olive oil and season with remaining sea salt and pepper. Heat your grill over medium heat. Grill the halibut for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until it flakes with a fork. Remove the fish from the grill.
- Toss arugula salad with desired amount of dressing and top with shaved parmigiano reggiano. Plate the fish and salad together side-by-side and serve with a lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Makes 4 servings.
Pan sear the halibut in a cast iron skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Use goat cheese instead of parmigiano reggiano.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Grilled Halibut with Arugula Salad Recipe!