Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipes that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ Romaine lettuce heart
- 1 cup Mixed Greens
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 pitted Olives
- 1 small Cucumber
- 1/3 lb. Chicken breast, butterflied
- Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. LemonAID (cayenne)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
To make our Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Marinade the chicken breast in 1 Tbsp. regular olive oil and liberal dousing of Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Grill, pan sear or bake the chicken breast until done. About 15-‐20 minutes. Let it rest.
- In a salad bowl combine, mixed greens, romaine, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and olives.
- Whisk the extra virgin olive oil with LemonAID cayenne to make the dressing.
- Slice the chicken breast and place on top of the salad and drizzle on the dressing.
Dairy-free, Gluten Free, Soy-free
If you want to try your hand at low FODMAP cooking offline, check out a low FODMAP cookbook!
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad Recipe!