- ¼ cup mashed banana (3/4 of a medium banana)
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 packs of Casa De Santé plain granola
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups lactose free yogurt (Greek/coconut/almond)
- Berries for garnish (optional)
- Spray a 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk banana and maple syrup together in a bowl until smooth. Whisk Casa De Santé plain granola, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl.
- Stir Casa De Santé plain granola mixture into banana mixture until evenly mixed.
- Press mixture into the base and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove muffin cups from refrigerator and press each firmly into the base and sides of the muffin cups again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
- Fill each cooled cup with yogurt.
215 calories (per granola cup with yogurt)
GF, Vegan (if using non-dairy yogurt), Soy-free (if using non-soy yogurt)