Low FODMAP Granola Cups Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Cups Recipe, you will need the following:
- ¼ cup mashed banana (3/4 of a medium banana)
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 packs of Casa De Santé plain granola
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups lactose free yogurt (Greek/coconut/almond)
- Berries for garnish (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Cups Recipe, follow these steps:
- Spray a 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk banana and maple syrup together in a bowl until smooth. Whisk Casa De Santé plain granola, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl.
- Stir Casa De Santé plain granola mixture into banana mixture until evenly mixed.
- Press mixture into the base and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove muffin cups from refrigerator and press each firmly into the base and sides of the muffin cups again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
- Fill each cooled cup with yogurt.
215 calories (per granola cup with yogurt)
GF, Vegan (if using non-dairy yogurt), Soy-free (if using non-soy yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Granola Cups Recipe!