These traditional Low FODMAP Grandma’s Christmas Cookies are a Christmas dessert that will keep your grandma's memory alive. Break out the cookie cutters for these festive treats!
To make our Low FODMAP Grandma’s Christmas Cookies Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3/4 cup of ground almonds
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsps of maple syrup (or rice syrup)
- 1 tbsp of Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder by Casa de Sante
- 1/8 cup of Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsps of orange rind
- 1/8 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp of gluten free oat flour or almond flour
To make our Low FODMAP Grandma’s Christmas Cookies Recipe, follow these steps:
- Mix all your ingredients together to get a sort of dough that you can roll and mold with your hands.
- Out of this dough, shape cookies as desired and then flatten them a bit (using your hand or a fork) on a nonstick cookie tray.
- Stick them in the oven and bake at 170 C (332 F) for about 20-35 minutes or until they feel cooked on the outside but are still a bit soft inside. This is really important: you want to remove them from the oven when they’re still soft in the center. You don’t want to cook them all the way because then they’ll dry up.
- Once they’re done, add some chopped nuts on top, some orange zest if you want, and even some syrup if you want them sweeter still.
- Per cookie out of the six you get from the mix here: 147kcals, 8.1g protein, 1.8g carbs and 11.7g fat
For more amazing low FODMAP Holiday recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Holiday recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Grandma’s Christmas Cookies Recipe!