You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Cookies Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low FODMAP snack for the Holidays that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Cookies Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder by Casa de Sante or Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder (for Vegans)
- 3 tbsps Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 3 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg (can substitute a flax or chia egg”. For one egg, mix 1 tbsp of chia or flaxseed powder with 2.5 tbsp of water and let sit for 5 minutes. Add it to the recipe as you would the egg)
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour (or any type of low FODMAP flour, for dusting)
To make our Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Cookies Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder or Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the syrup and egg.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Generously dust a flat surface, a rolling pin and cookie cutter with tapioca flour. Roll out the dough and cut out shapes.
- Bake for 8-10 min. Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
Makes 12 servings.
No Cookie Cutter
Use the rim of a mason jar to cut out circles. Or roll into balls and press down flat with the palm of your hand.
For more amazing low FODMAP Holiday recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Holiday recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Cookies Recipe!