Low FODMAP Garlic Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin with Potatoes Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes!
PREP:15 mins COOK:60 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:1637 Level:Easy
To make our Low FODMAP Garlic Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin with Potatoes Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 lbs Pork Loin
- 6 Bacons
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Rosemary or Casa de Sante Tuscan Herb Mix (for hing garlic-onion flavor)
- 1 lb Yukon Gold Potato, quartered
- 1 Garlic Oil
- 1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
To make our Low FODMAP Garlic Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin with Potatoes Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Pat 2 lbs pork loin dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, and set aside. Lightly grease a roasting pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine ¼ cup garlic oil, 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, ½ cup rosemary or Casa de Sante Tuscan Herb Mix, salt and pepper on a bowl. Mix until it starts to thicken and then set aside.
3. In a hot skillet, add 1 Tbsp oil and sear the pork loin just until the sides are browned, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Spread ¾ of the rub on all sides of the pork and then place in the prepared roasting pan. Place the quartered potatoes around the pork loin in the roasting pan.
5. In the same skillet used to cook the pork earlier, lightly fry the bacon for about 6 minutes, then remove, reserving the bacon drippings. Roughly chop and arrange the bacon around the potatoes in the roasting pan. Spoon 4-5 Tbsp of bacon drippings over the pork loin.
6. Place the roasting dish in the oven and cook for 50 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes before serving.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Garlic Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin with Potatoes Recipe!