This quick and healthy low FODMAP Egg Drop Soup with Chicken and Noodles recipe makes the ideal midweek staple!
Servings - 2
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Drop Soup with Chicken and Noodles Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable powder
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. GF tamari
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- 1 oz. rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp. tapioca starch (or cornstarch)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (green part only)
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Drop Soup with Chicken and Noodles Recipe, follow these steps:
- Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat, and add tamari, Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning and Casa De Santé Vegetable powder.
- Reduce heat to medium and add noodles to pot; cook for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, stir together the tapioca starch and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl; whisk into broth and cook for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Stir the soup so it is moving in a circular direction.
- Pour in the beaten eggs in a slow, steady stream, stirring with a fork to form ribbons.
- Stir in chicken and garnish with scallions. Serve immediately.
300 calories (per serving)
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes recipes,click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Egg Drop Soup with Chicken and Noodles Recipe!