Servings - 2
- 4 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable powder
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. GF tamari
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- 1 oz. rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp. tapioca starch (or cornstarch)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (green part only)
- Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat, and add tamari, Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning and Casa De Santé Vegetable powder.
- Reduce heat to medium and add noodles to pot; cook for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, stir together the tapioca starch and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl; whisk into broth and cook for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Stir the soup so it is moving in a circular direction.
- Pour in the beaten eggs in a slow, steady stream, stirring with a fork to form ribbons.
- Stir in chicken and garnish with scallions. Serve immediately.
300 calories (per serving)