This low FODMAP Custard Parfait recipe is a quick and easy dessert that takes just a few minutes ... Perfect addition to your low fodmap desserts!
To make our Low FODMAP Custard Parfait Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ serving of breakfast custard (recipe from Monday’s breakfast)
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé Granola for topping
To make our Low FODMAP Custard Parfait Recipe, follow these steps:
- Take a serving glass and layer, custard, strawberries, Casa De Santé Granola and repeat.
- Garnish with more granola and a strawberry. Enjoy!
300 Calories (with granola)
GF, Vegetarian, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap desserts recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Custard Parfait Recipe! Another low fodmap desserts recipe from Casa de Sante!