Low FODMAP Crunchy Granola Chia Pudding Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that your whole family will love!
Chia seeds soaked overnight in nut milk or 1 whole day turns into a simple breakfast pudding.
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Crunchy Granola Chia Pudding Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3-4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened nutmilk/ non-dairy milk (according to consistency desired, use vanilla or chocolate variety – unsweetened, if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of stevia
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pack Casa De Sante Granola
- Berries for topping
To make our Low FODMAP Crunchy Granola Chia Pudding Recipe, follow these steps:
- Put chia seeds, nutmilk and vanilla in a glass jar with a lid. Or make a bigger batch, portioned out to use within the week.
- Stir well in 30 minutes and then another 30 minutes to avoid clumping.
- Refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, stir well.
- Gets better if allowed to set for 1 day.
- Top with cinnamon, Casa De Sante Granola and/or berries.
Like this recipe? Explore more low FODMAP cooking with our favorite cookbooks!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap breakfast recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Crunchy Granola Chia Pudding Recipe!