Low FODMAP Creamy Cucumber Chive Cups Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snacks that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Creamy Cucumber Chive Cups Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup lactose free yogurt (Greek/coconut etc)
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chives,
- 1 slice Ham, thick, chopped
- 2-3 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- Pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Creamy Cucumber Chive Cups Recipe, follow these steps:
- Trim off the ends of each cucumber. Using a vegetable peeler, remove 3 evenly-spaced strips of peel from each.
- To make cucumber cups, cut each crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices and use a teaspoon to remove the seeds from the center of each without cutting through to the bottom.
- Transfer to a platter; set aside.
- In a bowl mix, yogurt, chives, pepper and Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Spoon mixture into cucumbers, top with a sprinkling of olives and ham and garnish with remaining chives.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving. (Filling can be made up to 1 day ahead.)
GF, Vegan (if using non-dairy yogurt), Soy-free (if using non-soy yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Creamy Cucumber Chive Cups Recipe!