You're in a treat with this low FODMAP Coconut Rice Pudding with Turmeric Granola Recipe!
To make our Low FODMAP Coconut Rice Pudding with Turmeric Granola Recipe, you will need the following:
- ¼ cup uncooked brown rice/short grain rice
- 1 cup no sugar coconut milk (or any unsweetened non-dairy milk)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pack Casa De Santé Golden Turmeric granola
- 2 Tbsp. no sugar coconut yogurt/Greek/lactose-free
- 10 raspberries
- Pinch of Stevia/ 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
To make our Low FODMAP Coconut Rice Pudding with Turmeric Granola Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a saucepan combine, rice, coconut milk, cinnamon stick and your sweetener of choice. Once it comes to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until rice pudding is thick and creamy. Adjust coconut milk to your preferred consistency.
- Serve hot with half the packet of Casa De Santé Golden Turmeric granola and some lactose free yogurt on the side with the rest of the granola, topped with about 10 raspberries.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Coconut Rice Pudding with Turmeric Granola Recipe!