These low FODMAP Cinnamon Raspberry Muffins are low fodmap and make for a delicious and healthy breakfast or low fodmap snacks. Easy to make and insanely delicious!
To make our Low FODMAP Cinnamon Raspberry Muffins, you will need the following:
- 1 cup Oat Free Granola by Casa de Santé
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- coconut flakes
To make our Low FODMAP Cinnamon Raspberry Muffins, follow these steps:
- Put in a bowl 1 cup Oat Free Granola by Casa de Santé, 1 cup rice flour, 1/4 chiia seeds, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp salt and stir to combine the ingredients.
- In another bowl put the next ingredients: 3 eggs, 1 cup almond milk, 1/4 coconut oil, 1/4 cup maple syrup mix all together.
- Brush 4 form of silicon and put the mixture.
- Put for decoration raspberry.
- Bake 25-30 minutes in 180°C / 356°F
- Put coconut flax for decoration.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap snacks? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Cinnamon Raspberry Muffins!