This low FODMAP Chocolate English Custard Recipe is one delicious low fodmap snacks that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Chocolate English Custard Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 ½ tbsp. tapioca starch or corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (sub any lactose free milk)
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 ½ tbsp. cocoa powder
- Casa De Santé granola
To make our Low FODMAP Chocolate English Custard Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and whisk vigorously, without heat, until completely combined and smooth without lumps.
- Place the saucepan on the stove on low-medium heat, continue to whisk frequently for about 10 minutes until it slowly brought to the boil.
- Be careful that the custard does not stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Take off the heat at this point (It will have thickened but will still be easy to pour).
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes to allow to thicken if eating hot or pour into a bowl or ramekin and refrigerate for at least 3 hours until completely set.
- The set consistency will be like a soft jelly.
- Enjoy chilled with some Casa De Santé granola
150 calories (without granola)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap snacks? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chocolate English Custard Recipe!