It’s packed with protein, healthy fats, fiber, omega 3 and more.
Makes 1 serving.
For the chia pudding:
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 teaspoon cacao powder
1/2 cup almond milk (or low FODMAP milk of choice)
Combine the chia seeds, the cacao powder, and the milk.
Stir a few times over 10 minutes to make sure it gels properly.
Set aside after 10 minutes.
For the smoothie:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Casa de Sante Chocolate Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and frothy.
- Pile the smoothie on top of the chia seed pudding and enjoy!
- Sprinkle with low FODMAP toppings - granola, coconut flakes, etc (optional)