This low FODMAP Chicken Quesadilla Recipe is the answer to your hunger for a low FODMAP snack that is filling and that doesn't have to be unhealthy!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Quesadilla Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 lb. chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 oz. aged cheese/ lactose-free cheese (optional)
- ½ tsp. Casa De Sante Mexican mix
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallions/green onion (green part only!)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Gluten-free tortilla
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Quesadilla Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a pan stir fry the green onions until soft, add the chicken breast with ½ tsp. of Casa De Sante Mexican mix and cook until done, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and stir to cook. Final step, turn off the heat and add some cilantro.
- Clear the pan, wipe it clean. Heat up the tortilla in the pan after you’ve added in the chicken and tomato mixture and sprinkled some cheese if desired.
- Fold the quesadilla in half, wait for the cheese to melt and flip once. You may also use a grill pan or a panini press to get some great grill marks on the quesadilla.
- Serve with some homemade salsa, made of just tomatoes, cilantro and Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning. Enjoy hot!
570 calories (with cheese) GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap chicken snack? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken Quesadilla Recipe!