- 1 GF hoagie roll, split down the center (optional: "scoop" out the center of the roll)
- ½ large red bell pepper, thinly sliced into strips (use red and/or green peppers)
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- A few dashes cayenne powder for heat
- 1 Tbsp. canned jalapeno slices
- 1 cup cooked chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. parmesan (optional)
- Prep the roll and warm in the oven to toast. Tip: brush inside and/or outside of GF bread with garlic gold oil if you'd like.
- Add oil to a skillet over high heat. Add peppers, cook until the edges begin to blacken.
- Add in the Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning, during the cooking process.
- Transfer this sautéed bell pepper to a plate.
- While pan is still hot, add another small splash of oil and add the cooked chicken strips to warm them up (if needed). Add in some extra spices to taste if desired.
- Add the bell pepper and chicken to the roll. Garnish with the fresh cilantro, jalapeno and parmesan (optional). Serve hot!
580 calories (without cheese)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free