We hope to inspire unity and wellness with this low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Bowl Recipe— may it be prepared and shared with love. A perfect low fodmap dinner chicken pesto salad recipe!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Bowl Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 lb boneless chicken breast, 1” cubed
- ¼ tsp Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- ¼ cup Basil & Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ pack Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb Granola
- 10 long green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh basil
- Olive oil for cooking and greasing
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Bowl Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook brown rice according to package instructions; set aside 1/3 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and set up a greased baking sheet. Place tomatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning, gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake until the tomatoes begin to burst and have softened, about 15 minutes; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch green beans until bright green in color, about 2 minutes. Drain well and cool in a bowl of ice water.
- Drain well and set aside.
- To make the pesto, combine basil leaves and ¼ packet of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb Granola.
- With the motor running, slowly pour in the Basil & Lemon vinaigrette to emulsify. Excess pesto can keep up to a week.
- Heat up a large greased skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with Casa De Santé Tuscan Hern seasoning, to taste.
- Add to skillet and cook until golden, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in pesto and gently toss to combine.
- Serve chicken immediately with rice, tomatoes and green beans.
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
Love this low fodmap dinner chicken pesto salad? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Bowl Recipe!