This low FODMAP Chicken Chow Fun Stir Fry Recipe is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Servings – 1
450 calories Dairy-free, GF
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Chow Fun Stir Fry Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 lb. chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 oz. brown rice noodles
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped
- Small handful of bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cooking wine
- ½ tsp. Casa De Sante BBQ mix
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Chow Fun Stir Fry Recipe, follow these steps:
- Prepare the brown rice noodles per the instructions on the box and set aside.
- In a pan stir fry the chicken breast with ½ tsp. of Casa De Sante BBQ mix.
- In the same pan add the chopped bok choy and stir fry for 2 minutes until it starts to wilt.
- Add in the tamari, cooking wine, sugar and stir to cook.
- Next add in the bean sprouts and stir fry for another minute.
- Now add in the brown rice noodles and stir fry for a minute.
- Enjoy this hot.
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap chicken recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken Chow Fun Stir Fry Recipe!