This Low FODMAP Chicken and Brown Rice Salad Recipe is perfect if you're looking for low fodmap salads!
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken and Brown Rice Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 lb, chicken breast, cubed
- 1/3 cup cooked brown/white rice
- ½ bell pepper, roasted
- Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 green onion stalks, chopped (green part only)
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Casa De Sante Basil & Lemon vinaigrette
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken and Brown Rice Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Great lunch idea for leftovers, if not cook rice per box instructions in 2 cups of water.
- Set aside 1/3 cup cooked rice.
- In a greased skillet on medium heat, stir fry the chicken with a pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Stir fry for 5-7 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the bell peppers and continue to stir fry for another 2-3 minutes. Add in the green onions (green part only) and toss to combine.
- Set up the serving plate and place the rice then the chicken and bell pepper mixture.
- Garnish with more green onions and cilantro.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of Casa De Sante Basil & Lemon vinaigrette and enjoy!
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap salads recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap salad recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken and Brown Rice Salad Recipe!