- This spiced carrot puree makes a great dip or spread on gluten free bread. It's also easy to digest, which makes it good as a stand alone healthy meal when you are in a flare or just want to give your guts a rest. Makes 4 servings.
Salt ( to taste)
1 teaspoon Casa de Sante low FODMAP seasoning (Cajun/Creole seasoning used here)
20g garlic oil (oil, butter or ghee)
1. Cover carrots with water in a pot and boil until tender, about 20-40 minutes.
2. Save cooking liquid and place tender carrots in a blender
3. Add seasoning and oil to carrots
4. Puree carrots, seasonings and oil in blender, adding cooking liquid as needed, while keeping puree chunky