To make our Low FODMAP Buckwheat Protein Cakes Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 cup almond milk
- half orange (juice)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 50g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Protein Vanilla by Casa de Santé
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 salt
For the Cake Decoration:
- dark chocolate
- fresh raspberry
- coconut flakes
To make our Low FODMAP Buckwheat Protein Cakes Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl separate the white egg yolk
- Beat two white egg using a mixer.
- In another bowl put 2 egg yolks, 2 tbsp golden syrup, 1 cup almond milk and mix using the mixer.
- Squeeze squeeze half orange and put the juice in composition.
- Now the dry ingredient put in this bowl: 1 cup buckwheat flour, 2 tbsp cacao powder, 50g dark chocolate, 2 tbsp Protein Vanilla by Casa de Santé, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 salt mix very well.
- Put the white eggs in composition and stir.
- Brush a pan with olive oil.
- Add the composition in a pan.
- Bake 170°C / 338°F for 25-30 minutes.
- For decorate use dark chocolate, fresh raspberry and coconut flakes.