This Low FODMAP BBQ Rosemary Chicken recipe is pretty simple, but it packs a lot of flavor!
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp. rosemary
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. low FODMAP BBQ spice mix
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Serve with 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a baking sheet, mix all ingredients together, until well incorporated.
- Bake covered for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with brown rice.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP BBQ Rosemary Chicken Recipe!