- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons Casa de santé BBQ rub
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a large pot over medium high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, test it by dropping a few kernels of corn.
- When they begin to pop, add in the rest of the corn and cover it with a tight lid.
- Be sure to shake the pan as the corn pops to prevent burning.
- After all of the corn has popped, add it to a large bowl and drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with the Casa de santé BBQ rub and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss thoroughly and enjoy.
Yield: 8 cups