A super quick & easy low FODMAP Barbecue Sauce recipe to slather on pork, poultry, even tofu!
- 1 cup tomato puree (no added onions or garlic)
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ tablespoon Casa de santé BBQ rub
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, partially cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until thickened.
- Barbecue sauce may be used immediately or cooled and stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Barbecue Sauce Recipe!