Give this Low FODMAP Banana Chai Granola Recipe a try today!
Servings - 2
- 2 chai tea bags, steeped in ½ cup of hot water, then cooled
- 1 cup no sugar vanilla non-dairy milk, chilled
- 1 packet Casa De Santé Golden turmeric granola
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. maple syrup or pinch of stevia
- Bring ½ cup of water to boil, steep 2 chai tea bags in it for 5 minutes. Allow to cool or in a pinch place some ice cubes in it.
- In a serving bowl, add the packet of Casa De Santé Golden turmeric granola.
- Pour the vanilla non-dairy milk and the chilled chai tea liquid on top.
- Slice up a small banana, and garnish with a few dashes of cinnamon and some maple syrup or stevia.
330 calories (without maple syrup)
GF, Soy-free(if using soy-free milk), Vegan/Dairy-free (if using dairy-free milk)
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Banana Chai Granola Recipe!