Add this simple Low FODMAP Baked Mini Greek Meatballs Recipe to your next dinner menu, and serve with your favorite low FODMAP condiments.
- 1 & 1⁄2 lb ground lean beef
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 scallions green part or 2 tbsp of Boyajian Scallion Oil
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. Casa De Sante Tuscan herb spice mix
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine beef, egg, scallions, tomato paste and Tuscan herbs in a large bowl.
- Season to taste.
- Form the mixture into equally-sized mini meatballs, and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with Casa de Sante low FODMAP salsa or lactose-free yoghurt.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Mini Greek Meatballs Recipe!