This Low FODMAP Baked Chicken Wings is great for dinner parties or any summer event, especially when you're on a FODMAP diet! This hearty recipe is a great idea for an appetizer too. The spicy curry gives the crispy chicken a savory taste.
To make our Low FODMAP Baked Chicken Wings with Curry and Sesame Seeds Recipe, you will need the following:
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon Low FODMAP Garlic Oil
- 1 tablespoon Low FODMAP Curry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ground black pepper
Makes 2 servings.
To make our Low FODMAP Baked Chicken Wings with Curry and Sesame Seeds Recipe, follow these steps:
- Marinate the chicken wings by placing them in a bowl with the Low FODMAP Garlic Oil, Low FODMAP Curry Sauce, sesame seeds, and a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste. Thoroughly mix until the wings are completely covered.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the chicken wings to a baking dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Chicken Wings with Curry and Sesame Seeds Recipe from Casa de Sante!