Low FODMAP Baked Banana Chips Recipe
- 2 small bananas, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Orange Essential Oil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Cover a sheet pan with a lightly greased parchment paper.
- Toss the bananas in the Sweet Orange Essential Oil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing.
- Arrange the bananas in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 2 hours, flipping the slices halfway through with a spatula.
- Continue to bake until desired crispness. (Note they won’t get as crispy as frying them in oil.)
- Remove from oven and transfer the chips to a wire rack to cool completely. The longer they cool, the crunchier they will get.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
GF, Vegan, Soy-free
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Banana Chips Recipe!