Low FODMAP Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with Balsamic Glaze and Mashed Potatoes Recipe
PREP:25 mins COOK:55 mins SERVINGS:3 CALORIES:290 Level:Easy
3 pcs Chicken Breast
8 Bacon strips
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 lb Yukon Gold Potato
½ Tbsp Parsley
1/8 cup Garlic Oil
1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. In a bowl, combine 1/8 cup garlic olive oil and 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
2. Season 3 chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Wrap 8 pieces bacon around the chicken breasts, making sure it’s nice and tight.
3. In a large skillet, heat garlic oil and sear all sides of the chicken until the bacon is nicely brown, about 5 mins per side. Set aside.
4. Add the balsamic vinegar mixture. Bring to a boil and add the chicken back into the skillet. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 10 minutes.
5. In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook 1 lb potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, and put in a large bowl. Using a fork, mash the potatoes until desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove chicken from the oven, slice, and serve on top of the mashed potatoes. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and chopped parsley.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with Balsamic Glaze and Mashed Potatoes Recipe!