Low FODMAP Adobo Meatballs over Polenta Recipe
This aromatic and flavorful dish is easy to make, all you need is Casa De Sante Adobo Seasoning and a few ingredients.
PREP:20 mins COOK:20 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:521 Level:Medium
1 lb Ground Beef
2 Tbsp Parsley
¼ cup gluten free crackers
18 oz Polentas
14 oz Diced Tomatoes
1 Garlic Oil
1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
1. In a large bowl combine 1 lb ground beef, 2 Tbsp chopped parsley, ¼ cup crushed gluten free crackers, 1 Tbsp salt, and pepper to taste.
2. Roll beef mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp garlic oil in a skillet, and brown the meatballs on each side, then set aside.
4. To the same skillet, pour in 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 Tbsp Casa de Sante Adobo Seasoning, 1 tsp salt, and pepper to taste.
5. Place the meatballs back in the sauce and bake for 15 minutes on 400 degrees.
6. While meatballs bake, prepare polenta according to package directions; season generously with salt and pepper. Spoon polenta into two bowls. Squeeze ½ lemon over baked meatballs, then ladle over polenta. Garnish with chopped parsley.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Adobo Meatballs over Polenta Recipe!